Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Naughty or Nice by Stacey Michaud


I have been into making simple, yet fun layouts as of late.  My time for scrapbooking has been limited as my kids grow older.  Using Teresa's products allows for these changes.  There are so many fun embellishments to make pages unique, in a short period of time.

I made a Christmas page today using the new Candy Cane Lane collection.  The Santa in this line has stolen my heart and my favorite embellishment is the wood veneer circles.  Here is my clean and simple page.

 
I split the page in half, using a pattern on the bottom and cardstock on the top.  I used the polka dot strip to finish off the edges.  I placed my two photos side by side.  I made the wood veneer circle a star on this page.  The circular Santa tag from the ephemera package fits perfectly under the wood. 

 
I finished it off by adding a chipboard holly leaf dotted with red enamel dots.  I added the Joy brad underneath.  I knew I wanted the right side of the page to be a strong vertical design.  I decided to go with the two photos and line up all the vertical embellishments to the center of those pictures.
 
 
I used the Naughty/Nice chipboard to build the title.  Since there are lots of straight lines on this page, I decided to tilt the chipboard words.  I also added the Merry Christmas oval tag, which is from the ephemera package. 
 
It is a page that documents a fun Christmas moment in a clean and simple way!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...