Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Tinsel & Company Cards with Tessa

Hi!  I had a chance to play with the new Tinsel & Company collection over the weekend and made a couple of cards to share today.  My favorite part of the collection is the gold foil printed patterned paper.  It's so shiny and pretty!  Perfect for holiday cards!


My first one features the gold polka-dots on kraft patterned paper (Dots Paper) along with a couple die-cuts from the Tinsel & Company Ephemera pack:


Isn't that gold nice!!  The ephemera pieces are distressed looking- like old wooden signs.  I really love the look!  Here is a closeup:


I kept this one simple, embellishing a little with burlap and machine stitching.  Thank goodness for the Teresa Collins Clear Hold Adhesive by Xyron- it was the only thing that would keep this burlap ribbon in place!

My second card features some of the pretty stamps in the Tinsel & Company collection:


That sentiment stamp is sooo pretty!  I want to use it on all my Christmas cards this year!  Here I've stamped it with a pretty silver ink on a vellum journaling card.  It was hard to get a picture of the metallic shine but boy is it nice in real life!  Here is a closer look:


I've used papers from the Tinsel & Company 6x6 pad on this card along with an Ephemera Tag, a couple of Decorative Stickers, and some Sequins from the collection.  The stars on the card base are another stamp from the Clear Stamp set as well.

This collection definitely put me in the Christmas mood!  It has a classic look and will work so well for so many different projects!  I can't wait to pull it out again!

Thanks for joining me today!

-tessa

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...