Thursday, July 10, 2014

This Is Something Wonderful by Jennifer Haggerty

Hello friends! Jennifer here on the blog to share a layout I created with Teresa's Something Wonderful collection!   I love working with the bold prints and colors of this line! They are perfect for just about any theme for your project! 
 
 
 
Using my Silhouette, I cut multiple-sized triangles in my cardstock background.  I also cut additional triangles from different patterned paper from Something Wonderful.  I then adhered in a random pattern.  As you can see, I used my sewing machine to stitch through a couple of the triangles.
 
 
 
I used a vellum bag from the Basically Essential line and embossed it with my new Cut N Boss and the triangle folder.  I love adding little accents like this under my photos.  I also added a decorative brad, enamel dots, and a cute star sequins as well. 


 I used this sentiment from the Chipboard Elements as my title.  I love that Teresa always has meaningful sayings and words in her collections! I again added a decorative brad, enamels dots and sequins to accent.
 
 Here is a close-up of the different triangles I used.  The woodgrain print is one of my favorites!
 
 
Along the side of my photo, I added a strip of coordinating decorative tape, as well as another chipboard sentiment and a sticker from the 6x12 Sticker Sheet. 
 
Thank you for stopping by the design team blog today!  Be sure to check out Teresa's Facebook page for sneak peeks of her new releases!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...