Thursday, April 10, 2014

Basically Essential and Daily Stories by Christie Bryant



Are you loving Daily Stories? There are endless possibilities for this line, especially when you combine it with the Basically Essential line. 

On this layout, I really wanted some additional texture and another layer while keeping a minimalistic feel. The Basically Essential Modeling Paste and Stencils came in handy. 



Check out the amazing texture that I was able to create on this black frame:



I used the tree stencil to create some added dimension on the bottom of my layout. I love the way it turned out.


What do you think? Do you love to play with the Basically Essential line too? 

Thanks for stopping by today, have a wonderful day!

XOXO, Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...